Brian Marr Speaking at CES 2017: Pokémon Go – The Phenomenon of AR Gets Real
The highly anticipated 2017 Consumer Electronics Show is kicking off this week in Las Vegas. Smashing’s Chief Strategy Officer, Brian Marr, will be speaking on the rise of commercial AR and how Pokémon Go propelled this technology into the mass consumer market.
If you’re at CES be sure to see this highly anticipated Digital Hollywood panel discussion:
Industries are based on “hits” and AR has arrived as a mega-hit. Totally unexpectedly, months before the arrival of the anticipated Hololens and Magic Leap, an ingenious mobile game did it, in a superb combination of GPS technology and AR trickery.
- Brian Marr, Chief Strategy Officer, Smashing Ideas
- Matthew Short, R&D Manager, Accenture Technology Labs
- Jerri Lynn Hogg, Director, Media Psychology PhD Program, Fielding Graduate University
- Don Daglow, CEO, Daglow Entertainment
- Keyvan Peymani, Partner, Touchdown Ventures
- Ariella Lehrer, Ph.D., CEO and President, Legacy Interactive and Legacy Games, Moderator
- Wednesday, January 4th, 1:00 – 2:00pm
- Session II, DH8
- Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall, Room N262
Interested in learning more or having a 1:1 convo with Brian Marr at CES? Drop us a line.